EdVenture Children's Museum
The South's largest children's museum is the home of Eddie, the world's largest child, along with 300 exhibits to inspire children to experience the joy of learning. Where else but EdVenture can children talk to a skeleton, drive a real fire truck, become a veterinarian for the day or visit another country.
Top Ten Reasons to Visit EdVenture...
1. Experience the joy of learning at EdVenture, the South's largest children's museum with 92,000 square feet of interactive, hands-on fun for kids 12 and younger.
2. Join us for numerous events happening throughout the year at the Summer, Fall and Spring series, Gingerbread Jamboree complete with daily visits with Santa throughout the Christmas holidays.
3. Crawl through 40-foot tall EDDIE, the world's largest child weighing in at 35,000 pounds, about half the size of an adult humpback whale.
4. Explore world-class galleries including Autoworks, Musical floor exhibit Beam, Wags & Whiskers, Body Detectives, My Backyard, the Great Outdoors, Critter Garden, World of Work, Over the Horizon and Mission Imagination.
5. Visit EdVenture's seasonal exhibits Blooming Butterflies in the spring/summer and Snowville in the winter.
6. Ask about field trips, birthday parties, camps, group visits (more than 15 people), facility rentals, the after school program, teacher workshops and more.
7. Come on Family Night, the second Tuesday of each month from 5-8 p.m. for $1 per person admission.
8. Choose from thousands of educational games and toys (and free gift wrap) at EdCetera, the EdVenture store.
9. Take part in unique members-only programs including exhibit preview parties, early camp registration and after-hours events.
10. Check out our website at www.edventure.org for a schedule of special programs that put "doing" at the heart of learning.
JOIN US FOR LUNCH
Carousel Cafe serves uniquely delicious lunches and members children eat for FREE.
EdCetera, the store inside EdVenture, is home to hundreds of incredibly fun and educational items perfect for the kids and grandkids in your life!!! Be ready to shop 'til you pop! Don't forget to ask about our FREE gift wrap.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Price Range Maximum: $$ - $101-150
EdVenture Children's Museum Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 7
- Total Sqft.: 92,000
- Theatre Capacity: 120
- Classroom Capacity: 80
- Reception Capacity: 1,500
- Distance to Airport: 9