We're going to play a little game of hide and tweet around Columbia tomorrow (Tuesday, February 15, 2011). We hide. You tweet.
1. Follow us on Twitter for clues about our stops.
2. Find us, tweet a picture and fill in the blank:
"We're #famouslyhot for #_____."
The first five people to find and tweet us at each location win a famously hot t-shirt. If you aren't one of the first five, no worries -- you'll still be entered to win a famously hot prize pack. We'll also clue you in to what our little game was all about at the end of the day, if you haven't figured it out by then. Happy tweeting! Ready or not...
Hide and tweet!
Posted on February 14, 2011 at 10:45PM
- Alli Finkelston (41)
- Amanda Wynn (16)
- Columbia, South Carolina (6)
- Dayna Cantelmi (113)
- Guest Blogger (24)
- Kat Leitner (13)
- Kelly Barbrey (1)
- Kelsey Carmichael (3)
- Kim Jamieson (5)
- Mandi Engram (95)
- Mary Elkin (10)
- Meredith Almond (95)
- Paige Cooper (7)
- Renée Williamson (48)
- Sarah Katherine Shearin (49)
- Blogger Import (12)
- The New Adventure Hot Spot (8)
- The New Artistic Hot Spot (44)
- The New Culinary Hot Spot (44)
- The New Game Day Hot Spot (7)
- The New Historic Hot Spot (30)
- The New Holiday Hot Spot (56)
- The New Kid-Friendly Hot Spot (33)
- The New Romantic Hot Spot (7)
- The New Southern Hot Spot (123)
- What's Hot This Weekend (203)
701 Center for Contemporary Art City of Columbia Colonial Life Arena Columbia Children's Theatre Columbia Marionette Theatre Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center Columbia Museum of Art EdVenture Children's Museum Finlay Park Historic Columbia Foundation Koger Center for the Arts Main Street McKissick Museum Nickelodeon Theatre Riverbanks Zoo & Garden Robert Mills House & Garden Saluda Shoals Park Soda City Market South Carolina State House South Carolina State Museum Town Theatre Township Auditorium Trustus Theatre University of South Carolina University of South Carolina Gamecocks